Charles Stanley - Count Your Blessings (April-07-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Wednesday, 07 April 2021 07:01

Charles Stanley (April-07-2021) Count Your Blessings.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Charles Stanley - Count Your Blessings (April-07-2021)

• Comment Link Steve Robertson Wednesday, 07 April 2021 17:33 posted by Steve Robertson

I enjoy listening to him

• Comment Link Steve Robertson Wednesday, 07 April 2021 17:32 posted by Steve Robertson

I enjoy listening to him

• Comment Link Sharon pollitt Wednesday, 07 April 2021 11:56 posted by Sharon pollitt

Love to hear your sermons

• Comment Link Steven Lee Abramson SR Wednesday, 07 April 2021 07:44 posted by Steven Lee Abramson SR

That was a FANTASTICAL message and very true Amen bless the Lord and I always court my blessings and I think every morning that I am alive and I believe in God, Jesus and The Holy Ghost as one and I believe that Jesus shed his blood of tears on the rock and I believe that he went on the Cross to died for all of our Sins.

Charles Stanley

Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life.

...