Charles Stanley (January-08-2019) Sermon: OUR VERY BEST FRIEND. Dr. Stanley gives Scriptural references showing that Jesus was a friend to many different kinds of people. Did you know that He can be your best friend, too?
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Sermon of Dr. Charles Stanley (July-17-2019) Life’s Passing Storms
- God wants you to make the right decision - Charles Stanley (July-16-2019)
- Making Wise Decisions – Charles Stanley (July-15-2019)
- When We Cry Out to God - Daily Devotion - Charles Stanley (July-15-2019)
- Wavering Faith – Charles Stanley (July-14-2019)