Charles Stanley A Modern Day Samaritan. “Listen carefully—when your heart can't break, you're in trouble,” says Dr. Stanley. Compassion means "to suffer with," and even though that is often uncomfortable, it is central to loving our neighbors the way Jesus illustrated in the parable of the good Samaritan. In this message, Dr. Stanley encourages us to serve the suffering among us by embracing the pain of others and bringing healing through compassion.
Charles Stanley sermon - A Modern Day Samaritan
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Monday, 22 February 2021 18:47
posted by Rita Carter
Are there sermon transcripts available?
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Praying in a Crisis - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-21-2022)
- God's Precious Promises - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-21-2022
- The Key to the Christian Life – Dr. Charles Stanley
- Blessed Assurance - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-20-2022)
- Charles Stanley-The ups and downs of your faith (Walking in Faith)