Dr. Charles Stanley - If The Foundations Are Destroyed. David cried out to God in his time of distress, and said, “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (Psalm 11:3). It’s how we all feel when adversity comes to our lives: It’s as if the ground beneath our feet has started to crumble. The story of Saul persecuting David illustrates how to find a sure path when it feels like your life is falling apart.
Charles Stanley - If The Foundations Are Destroyed
Published in Charles StanleyMonday, 29 November 2021 05:15
Leave a comment
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- A Comforting Message in Fearful Times– Dr. Charles Stanley
- How to Acquire Wisdom - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-30-2023)
- Sunday Reflection: Just a Little Patience - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-30-2023)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon
- Sunday Reflection: Ready and Waiting - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-29-2023)