Charles Stanley Sermons : Listen To God's Word Before You Sleep (February-10-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Wednesday, 10 February 2021 03:21

Charles Stanley   (February-10-2021) Sermons : Listen To God's Word Before You Sleep .

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Rebecca Cox Friday, 12 February 2021 03:22 posted by Rebecca Cox

Praise the Lord Brother Charles Stanley, Thanks for Sharing this with Us; No Doubt you're an anointed Man of God! What a Lovely pray, I joined in with you; Thank You, Jesus for being in the midst of Us, Amen.

• Comment Link Laurie Dedo. Thursday, 11 February 2021 11:25 posted by Laurie Dedo.

Dr. Stanley, You are Gods Messenger to me. They way You explain God 'S messages from the Bible. The way You Teach God's Word. I Think I found Your services on T.V. before I started going to Church. I was along with My husband were caregivers to my mom with Alzheimer's . I watched You on T.V. and when My Mom passed away My husband and I started going to Church . I watch and listen to You every time I find You I on T.V. I watch You every Sunday morning and tape it because I take notes and go back to the notes and scriptures when I am alone and quiet in my house. I have had computer issues so I had to break from the Computer. Thank You for being God' s messenger to me. I'm not much of a T.V. person but Sunday mornings at 7 A.M. In Touch Ministries on Corner Stone T.V. from Greensburg , Pa. Is on. Love and Prayers to You and Yours.

• Comment Link Laurie Dedo. Thursday, 11 February 2021 11:24 posted by Laurie Dedo.

• Comment Link R B Narramore Wednesday, 10 February 2021 11:23 posted by R B Narramore

Love this option

• Comment Link R B Narramore Wednesday, 10 February 2021 11:18 posted by R B Narramore

Love this option

• Comment Link Anabelle L. Silvino Wednesday, 10 February 2021 09:55 posted by Anabelle L. Silvino

Pastor Charles I want to study the word of God everyday and I also want to have your sermon send on my emai. God bless and thank you

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...