Charles Stanley (September-01-2019) Sermon:The Measure of Our Love (35 Years of "In Touch") From 1992: Dr. Charles Stanley shares a personal story about how the love of Christ compels us to obey. Enjoy this teaching segment with Dr. Stanley as In Touch Ministries celebrates 35 years of ministry in 2012.
Charles Stanley-The Measure of Our Love (35 Years of "In Touch") (September-01-2019)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How To Survive a Satanic Attack - Part 1 by Charles Stanley (December-03-2020)
- How Do We Follow Jesus? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-03-2020)
- In Search of Wisdom – Dr. Charles Stanley (December-02-2020)
- How to Pass Down the Faith - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-02-2020)
- Charles Stanley - THE COST OF TRUE DISCIPLESHIP (December-01-2020)