Charles Stanley (September-01-2019) Sermon:The Measure of Our Love (35 Years of "In Touch") From 1992: Dr. Charles Stanley shares a personal story about how the love of Christ compels us to obey. Enjoy this teaching segment with Dr. Stanley as In Touch Ministries celebrates 35 years of ministry in 2012.
Charles Stanley-The Measure of Our Love (35 Years of "In Touch") (September-01-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- When We’re Tempted to Quit - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (July-30-2021)
- Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : How Do I Know If I_m Hearing God (July-29-2021)
- Developing Faith Through Adversity - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (July-29-2021)
- Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : Learning to Live With Frustrations - Part 1 (July-28-2021)
- Don’t Fall for Satan’s Lies - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (July-28-2021)