Charles Stanley (DECEMBER 04, 2018) Sermon: THE STRUGGLE WITH JEALOUSY. Most of us have desires in life that motivate us to do our best. However, sometimes those desires get out of hand and become misdirected by jealously—the negative emotion that can arise when we see someone else’s blessings.
Charles Stanley - THE STRUGGLE WITH JEALOUSY (DECEMBER 04, 2018)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- GOD'S GUIDE TO LIFE AT ITS BEST (October-30-2020)
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)