Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon Love Lessons - In Touch Ministries. With countless songs, books, and movies dedicated to love, you would think we actually understood what it means. But the world has warped our view of God’s most precious attribute, leaving humanity longing for the real thing. In this message, Dr. Stanley teaches us what love really is and how it affects our lives. Learn how your life can be transformed when you allow God’s love to wrap around you and flow through you to others.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon - Love Lessons
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley-Love, give, serve
- Developing Convictions - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-26-2022)
- Charles Stanley-The Foundation of Unwavering Love (Classic "In Touch")
- Stand Firm in Your Convictions - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-25-2022)
- A Happy Thanksgiving - Charles Stanley Weekly sermon