Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon Love Lessons - In Touch Ministries. With countless songs, books, and movies dedicated to love, you would think we actually understood what it means. But the world has warped our view of God’s most precious attribute, leaving humanity longing for the real thing. In this message, Dr. Stanley teaches us what love really is and how it affects our lives. Learn how your life can be transformed when you allow God’s love to wrap around you and flow through you to others.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon - Love Lessons
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Walking Through Dark Times With God | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley
- The Truth Inside - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-14-2022)
- How to Listen to God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-14-2022)
- Where Are You? – Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-13-2022)
- Does Prayer Influence God? - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon August-13-2022