Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: A Night to Remember In Touch Ministries. In this message, Dr. Stanley examines the effects of sin and rebellion in the heart of man, and the extraordinary measures God uses to rescue His people and bring them out of bondage. In the Israelites’ day, the blood of a lamb saved them from the final plague. Today, it’s the blood of Jesus that sets us free.
A Night to Remember - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Life’s Passing Storms - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-28-2022)
- The Fulfillment Of A Promise – Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-28-2022
- The Message of the Blood of Jesus - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon
- The Affliction of Paul - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-27-2022)
- Your Convictions About Eternal Security – Dr. Charles Stanley