Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: A Modern Day Samaritan (April-25-2020) In Touch Ministries. “Listen carefully—when your heart can't break, you're in trouble,” says Dr. Stanley. Compassion means "to suffer with," and even though that is often uncomfortable, it is central to loving our neighbors the way Jesus illustrated in the parable of the good Samaritan. In this message, Dr. Stanley encourages us to serve the suffering among us with open hearts and open hands. Learn to embrace the pain of others and bring healing through compassion.
A Modern Day Samaritan - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon April-25-2020
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Dr Charles Stanley | How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 1| (October-26-2020)
- How to Know You’re Saved - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley -OUR TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE (October-25-2020)
- Loving Your Enemies - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-25-2020)
- God Is Trustworthy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-24-2020)