Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: A Modern Day Samaritan (April-25-2020) In Touch Ministries. “Listen carefully—when your heart can't break, you're in trouble,” says Dr. Stanley. Compassion means "to suffer with," and even though that is often uncomfortable, it is central to loving our neighbors the way Jesus illustrated in the parable of the good Samaritan. In this message, Dr. Stanley encourages us to serve the suffering among us with open hearts and open hands. Learn to embrace the pain of others and bring healing through compassion.
A Modern Day Samaritan - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon April-25-2020
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Life’s Passing Storms - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-28-2022)
- The Fulfillment Of A Promise – Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon May-28-2022
- The Message of the Blood of Jesus - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon
- The Affliction of Paul - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (May-27-2022)
- Your Convictions About Eternal Security – Dr. Charles Stanley