Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: God and Our Money (April-27-2019) In Touch Ministries. When you consider your finances, what comes to mind? What you have or don't have? Whom you owe or what to buy? Do you feel stress, or are you at peace? God’s Word offers much wisdom for our financial decisions. In this message, Dr. Stanley covers common concerns, discussing what God thinks, says, and promises regarding personal finances—and what we can expect if we are obedient to His principles. Discover the path to generosity and provision as you learn how to trust Him with this important area of life.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon April-27-2019 - God and Our Money
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- What Consumes Your Mind Controls Your Life - Charles Stanley (October-15-2021)
- How can I have a "personal, intimate relationship" with God? - Ask Dr. Chares Stanley
- The Blessings of Inadequacy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-15-2021)
- How will I know when it's time to stop praying? - Ask Charles Stanley
- What Is the Church? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-14-2021)