Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon: Following Jesus (August-22-2020) In Touch Ministries. What makes someone a follower of Jesus? Going to church? Donating money to good causes? Trying to be a good person? The answer is actually much simpler: all we have to do is follow the Leader. In this message, Dr. Stanley outlines exactly how to walk in the footsteps of Jesus, surrendering our lives and mirroring His life of prayer, service, and sacrifice.
Following Jesus - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon August-22-2020
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Comment Link Thursday, 27 August 2020 18:51 posted by Gloria J Parker
I love all of Dr. Stanleys' sermons. We listen to him faithfully every Sunday Morning.
I will be starting my Junior/Senior High Sunday School class in September. I love this particular so much that it gives me a great outline for starting my lessons with the class.
- Comment Link Sunday, 23 August 2020 08:21 posted by Hope Nyakairu ( Mrs)
I love listening to your Sermons every Sunday morning.
Thank you for the opportunity of sharing God’s Word.
God bless you.
( In Kampala, Uganda).
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley sermon: Is Jesus Christ God?
- Ending Well - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (December-07-2021)
- Should you "feel something" when you're saved? - Ask Charles Stanley
- A Realistic View of Life - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (December-06-2021)
- Struggling with your tithe? - Charles Stanley