Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon (December-07-2019) Experiencing Inner Peace - In Touch Ministries. If somebody asked you to define the peace of God, what would you say? In this message, Dr. Stanley explores what it means to have the genuine peace of Christ and how that stands in contrast to our own struggles and conflict. He takes us through eight powerful truths about God that we can apply to our daily lives. If we surrender our life to Him, He’s more than willing to give us the gift of His peace.
Experiencing Inner Peace - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon December-07-2019
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)
- Reasons to Trust - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)
- Dr Charles Stanley -How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 2 (October-27-2020)