Overcoming Loneliness - Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon (July-06-2019) In Touch Ministries. “It is not good for the man to be alone” (Genesis 2:18). In the beginning, the first thing God declared bad was loneliness, and it still plagues humanity today. In this message, Dr. Stanley lays out a clear-cut path to overcoming this involuntary solitary confinement.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon July-06-2019 - Overcoming Loneliness
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- GOD'S GUIDE TO LIFE AT ITS BEST (October-30-2020)
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)