Dr. Charles Stanley - The Attractive Quality Of Kindness - Weekly Saturday sermon (June-01-2019) In Touch Ministries. Think of someone with whom you love to spend your time. A certain warmth emanates from their core, inviting you to rest and be yourself, doesn't it? That soothing radiance has a name: kindness. In this message, Dr. Stanley teaches about the irresistible nature of tenderheartedness, both how God demonstrates such a quality toward us and how we should imitate Him in our earthly relationships. Lean into His unfailing kindness and watch how it multiplies in your own life, testifying to everyone around you of the goodness of God.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon June-01-2019 - The Attractive Quality Of Kindness
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley - THE COST OF TRUE DISCIPLESHIP (December-01-2020)
- A Lasting Heritage - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-01-2020)
- Charles Stanley - Down But Not Out (November -30-2020)
- God Is in Control - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-30-2020)
- Charles Stanley - Because He Lives (November -29-2020)