The Reassuring Quality Of Faithfulness - Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon (June-08-2019) In Touch Ministries. Sooner or later, each of us must face the reality that in our own strength we don't measure up—we've all sinned and fallen short most every day of our lives. But the good news is God’s faithfulness to us has never depended on our perfection. In this message, Dr. Stanley explores four ways we experience God’s fidelity in keeping His promises to His children. Relax into the trustworthy character of our heavenly Father—He will never leave or forsake you.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon June-08-2019 - The Reassuring Quality Of Faithfulness
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Walking Through Dark Times With God | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley
- The Truth Inside - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-14-2022)
- How to Listen to God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-14-2022)
- Where Are You? – Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-13-2022)
- Does Prayer Influence God? - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon August-13-2022