The Reassuring Quality Of Faithfulness - Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon (June-08-2019) In Touch Ministries. Sooner or later, each of us must face the reality that in our own strength we don't measure up—we've all sinned and fallen short most every day of our lives. But the good news is God’s faithfulness to us has never depended on our perfection. In this message, Dr. Stanley explores four ways we experience God’s fidelity in keeping His promises to His children. Relax into the trustworthy character of our heavenly Father—He will never leave or forsake you.
Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon June-08-2019 - The Reassuring Quality Of Faithfulness
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley-Love, give, serve
- Developing Convictions - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-26-2022)
- Charles Stanley-The Foundation of Unwavering Love (Classic "In Touch")
- Stand Firm in Your Convictions - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (January-25-2022)
- A Happy Thanksgiving - Charles Stanley Weekly sermon