Charles Stanley (May-18-2019) Weekly Saturday sermon: The Narrow Path To Personal Peace - In Touch Ministries. Wars, riots, domestic violence, and international conflicts—it’s clear that the world is not at peace. But our internal worlds don't have to mirror this external chaos. In this message, Dr. Stanley speaks of Jesus Christ as the Prince of Peace and explains how we can find inner contentment and true rest through a personal relationship with Him. Don't let things like anger, lust, or bitterness steal your peace. Learn how to trust God and let Him calm your soul with His soothing presence.
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley- A HEART FOR GOD- A VISION FOR THE WORLD (October-20-2020)
- God’s Encouragement in Tough Times - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-20-2020)
- How To Study The Bible Charles Stanley (October-19-2020)
- When the Odds Are Against You - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-19-2020)
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- The Believer's Struggle- PART 2 (October-18-2020)