Dr. Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon (May-25-2019) Patience - Essential To Experiencing God's Best - In Touch Ministries. Patience is a virtue we all respect—that is, until we have to exercise it in our own lives. In this message, Dr. Stanley lays out the truth plainly: Patience is indispensable to our ability to obey God and receive His best for us. It may feel excruciating to wait upon the Lord, but that’s exactly when He renews our strength (Isaiah 40:31). Discover why you can trust God’s perfect timing.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months before his father, Charley, died. Stanley grew up in rur...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- A Call to Prayer – Dr. Charles Stanley (June-16-2019)
- Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon June-15-2019 - The Battle For Self-control
- Wisdom in the Midst of Trials – Dr. Charles Stanley (June-14-2019)
- Will God make me holy? - Ask Charles Stanley (June-13-2019)
- The power of a father - Charles Stanley (June-12-2019)