The Rocky Road to the Will of God - Dr. Charles Stanley, Saturday sermon (September-21-2019). We often focus our efforts on trying to discover the will of God–rightfully so! But after His intentions for us are revealed, there’s a crucial remaining step: our decision to obey and follow Him fully. To successfully navigate God’s will, we need to recognize the obstacles that could trip us up. In this message, Dr. Stanley examines some of the things we allow (and even invite) to interfere with our progress on the path God has for us. The effects of pride and sin, ignorance and doubt, mistakes or deferred decisions, even our busyness will hinder what we accomplish and become for God in this life. The road may be rocky at times, but we should not let obstacles stop us from living according to God’s perfect plan. Never settle for less than His best!
The Rocky Road to the Will of God - Dr. Charles Stanley, Saturday sermon (September-21-2019)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Dr Charles Stanley -How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 2 (October-27-2020)
- Suffering Alone - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-27-2020)
- Dr Charles Stanley | How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 1| (October-26-2020)
- How to Know You’re Saved - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley -OUR TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE (October-25-2020)