Charles Stanley (December-11-2019) When claiming God's promises won't work.Disobedience in the life of a Christian will cause us to forfeit the benefits of God's promises. But God is faithful to forgive us when we come to Him in repentance. He will restore our relationship and give us access to His promises.
Charles Stanley-When claiming God's promises won't work (December-11-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- What Consumes Your Mind Controls Your Life - Charles Stanley (October-15-2021)
- How can I have a "personal, intimate relationship" with God? - Ask Dr. Chares Stanley
- The Blessings of Inadequacy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-15-2021)
- How will I know when it's time to stop praying? - Ask Charles Stanley
- What Is the Church? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-14-2021)