DR CHARLES STANLEY (February-16-2020) THE BLESSINGS OF OUR INADEQUACY - PART 2. Inadequacy is a very uncomfortable feeling. Sometimes it is very painful and can even be embarrassing. However, not all our inadequacies are as bad as they may seem. Learn the reasons we feel inadequate, the blessings of our inadequacies, and how God can use us despite our inadequacies.
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- DR CHARLES Stanley Rekindling the Flame of Our Ministry (October-21-2020)
- Inheriting God’s Promises - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-21-2020)
- Charles Stanley- A HEART FOR GOD- A VISION FOR THE WORLD (October-20-2020)
- God’s Encouragement in Tough Times - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-20-2020)
- How To Study The Bible Charles Stanley (October-19-2020)