Dr Charles Stanley (August-02-2020) CONTROLLING YOUR THOUGHTS - PART 1 . Are your thoughts full of unforgiveness, pride, lust, or anger? Your mind is constantly processing and managing incoming information. Unfortunately, the fact that you're struggling with your thoughts may mean that you haven't been focusing them on things that honor God. How can you reprogram your brain to honor God? In his profound sermon, Dr. Stanley shows you how to win the battle for your mind in a way that will impact every area of your life.
Dr Charles Stanley CONTROLLING YOUR THOUGHTS - PART 1 (August-02-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How To Survive a Satanic Attack - Part 1 by Charles Stanley (December-03-2020)
- How Do We Follow Jesus? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-03-2020)
- In Search of Wisdom – Dr. Charles Stanley (December-02-2020)
- How to Pass Down the Faith - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (December-02-2020)
- Charles Stanley - THE COST OF TRUE DISCIPLESHIP (December-01-2020)