DR CHARLES STANLEY (June-22-2020) Learning to Live With Life's Loads. The greatest demonstration of God's strength is shown in our weaknesses. No matter how heavy the load you carry, God's grace will always be sufficient for it. Discover how to trust Him with your burdens in this important message.
DR CHARLES STANLEY- Learning to Live With Life's Loads (June-22-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Reasons to Trust - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)
- Dr Charles Stanley -How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 2 (October-27-2020)
- Suffering Alone - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-27-2020)
- Dr Charles Stanley | How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 1| (October-26-2020)
- How to Know You’re Saved - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-26-2020)