Dr. Charles Stanley (November 15, 2018) - The Reassuring Quality Of Faithfulness. “Our sin does not nullify, or render void, the faithfulness of God.” —Dr. Charles Stanley Sooner or later, each of us must face the reality that in our own strength we don’t measure up—we’ve all sinned and fallen short most every day of our lives. But the good news is God’s faithfulness to us has never depended on our perfection. In this message, Dr. Stanley explores four ways in which we experience God’s fidelity in keeping His promises to His children. Relax into the trustworthy character of our heavenly Father—He will never leave or forsake you. For more messages from Charles Stanley, including this week's broadcast, go to intouch.org/tv.
Dr. Charles Stanley (November 15, 2018) - The Reassuring Quality Of Faithfulness
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Dr Charles Stanley | How to Listen to the Word of God - Part 1| (October-26-2020)
- How to Know You’re Saved - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley -OUR TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE (October-25-2020)
- Loving Your Enemies - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-25-2020)
- God Is Trustworthy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-24-2020)