Dr Charles Stanley (August-26-2020) | PEACE WITH ONE ANOTHER -- PART 2 | . In this message, Dr. Stanley shares that there is hope for believers to live peaceably, even with those who have wronged us. God not only calls us to seek peace and pursue it (see Psalm 34:14), but He also enables us through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Dr Charles Stanley | PEACE WITH ONE ANOTHER -- PART 2 | (August-26-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- When We’re Tempted to Quit - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (July-30-2021)
- Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : How Do I Know If I_m Hearing God (July-29-2021)
- Developing Faith Through Adversity - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (July-29-2021)
- Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : Learning to Live With Frustrations - Part 1 (July-28-2021)
- Don’t Fall for Satan’s Lies - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (July-28-2021)