Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Don't Let Fear Control You (June-08-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Tuesday, 08 June 2021 03:04

Dr. Charles Stanley (June-08-2021) Sermon: Don't Let Fear Control You.  A great sermon by Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy Have a blessed day

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Don't Let Fear Control You (June-08-2021)

• Comment Link Rita dardeau Saturday, 17 July 2021 06:37 posted by Rita dardeau

Enjoy your messages 🙏🙏🙏

• Comment Link Shelia goss Tuesday, 08 June 2021 19:45 posted by Shelia goss

I miss your service on Sunday morning

• Comment Link Canary LeBlanc Tuesday, 08 June 2021 18:15 posted by Canary LeBlanc

Macy's wants to kill me bc they don't want to pay me $3 per pattern they sell

Macy's wants to kill me bc they don't want to pay me $3 per pattern they sell

• Comment Link Ditas Ocampo Tuesday, 08 June 2021 17:48 posted by Ditas Ocampo

A very apt message i got in my email this very day, june 8. Thank you so much dear God & to your servant Dr. Stanley . I pray that i could keep this in my heart forever.

• Comment Link Sandra Horton Tuesday, 08 June 2021 11:10 posted by Sandra Horton

Awesome message i really needed to hear this I've come across one of the biggest fears letting my children go but I've come to peace with myself with God's help and guidance glory be to God thank you Lord for loving me.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...