Dr. Charles Stanley (June-06-2021) Sermon: Forgiveness is the Key to Letting Go. A great sermon by Dr. Charles Stanly, hope you guys enjoy Have a blessed day
Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Forgiveness is the Key to Letting Go (June-06-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Comment Link Sunday, 06 June 2021 16:25 posted by Judy St John
I enjoy the teachings of Brother Stanley. I have followed his sermons for many years.
- Comment Link Sunday, 06 June 2021 16:03 posted by Johnny Cahoon
Pray for my family to be saved.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- How can I be sure of my calling? - Ask Charles Stanley
- Sunday Reflection: The Art of Confrontation - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (November-28-2021)
- Reasons To Obey | Timeless Truths - Charles Stanley
- Why Did God Allow Sin? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (November-27-2021)
- God the Holy Spirit – Our Helper - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon November-27-2021