Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: God is Going to Open Doors (May-19-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Wednesday, 19 May 2021 02:44

Dr. Charles Stanley  (May-19-2021)  Sermon: God is Going to Open Doors .  A sermon by Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy. Have a blessed day

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: God is Going to Open Doors (May-19-2021)

• Comment Link Eve King Thursday, 20 May 2021 06:51 posted by Eve King

So excited to receive these!

• Comment Link Denise Marshall Wednesday, 19 May 2021 14:34 posted by Denise Marshall

Very helpful...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

• Comment Link Jennie katris Wednesday, 19 May 2021 08:55 posted by Jennie katris

Good Morning Pastor Charles Stanley,
    I thank you so much for your sermons, I got saved at age 33and now I'm 65 and i"m still being blessed. Thank you for changing my life and my family life.
    You explain everything in Love and I came from disfunction. today, I'm healed, saved and delivered and have a personal relationship with Jesus.
    May God bless you, Jennie

• Comment Link Jennie katris Wednesday, 19 May 2021 08:53 posted by Jennie katris

Good Morning Pastor Charles Stanley,
    May God bless you, Jennie

Good Morning Pastor Charles Stanley,
    May God bless you, Jennie

• Comment Link Marela Donato Wednesday, 19 May 2021 05:17 posted by Marela Donato

Thank you, Pastor CharLes, for this wonderful message.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...