Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: How Jesus Carries Our Sins (June-11-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Friday, 11 June 2021 03:53

Dr. Charles Stanley  (June-11-2021) Sermon: How Jesus Carries Our Sins .  A fantastic sermon from Dr. Charles Stanley, really hoping you guys enjoy this one. Charles Stanley is a grerat pastor and a great man Have a blessed day

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: How Jesus Carries Our Sins  (June-11-2021)

• Comment Link Nena Thaxton Tuesday, 20 July 2021 08:47 posted by Nena Thaxton

I feel blessed to hear Charles Stanley talk about the Lord🙏

• Comment Link Nena Thaxton Tuesday, 20 July 2021 08:47 posted by Nena Thaxton

I feel blessed to hear Charles Stanley talk about the Lord🙏

• Comment Link Nena Tuesday, 20 July 2021 08:46 posted by Nena

I feel blessed to hear Charles Stanley talk about the Lord🙏

• Comment Link Nena Tuesday, 20 July 2021 08:45 posted by Nena

I feel blessed to hear Charles Stanley talk about the Lord🙏

• Comment Link Charlotte Cardozo Saturday, 17 July 2021 02:48 posted by Charlotte Cardozo

Love your sermons Dr Stanley they are full of love and life. God Bless you always. You are so obident and have learnt so much from you over the years

• Comment Link Charlotte Cardozo Saturday, 17 July 2021 02:46 posted by Charlotte Cardozo

• Comment Link Mary W Davis Saturday, 12 June 2021 09:17 posted by Mary W Davis

I asked the Lord to save me many years ago and He did. Oh I have failed Him over and over again but thur the years He has always forgive me. It does my heart so good to hear these messages over and over. The time is short, He is getting ready to come for His redeemed.
    Thank you.

• Comment Link Diane Moran Saturday, 12 June 2021 01:14 posted by Diane Moran

Powerful sermon. Explanation of Sanctify. Now I understand what that means. Thank you!

• Comment Link Leslie Burke Friday, 11 June 2021 23:33 posted by Leslie Burke

Thank you Dr. Charles Stanley for another great sermon..much love to you ❤️ I have learned so much from you and your sermons, you're the best preacher I've known.
    God bless you ❤️🙏⚓🎚️

• Comment Link Leslie Friday, 11 June 2021 21:12 posted by Leslie

Thank you for another great sermon..much love to you Dr. Charles Stanley ❤️ I have learned alot from you and your great sermons..God bless you 🙏🎚️⚓❤️

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...