Dr. Charles Stanley (May-11-2021) Sermon: How To Deal With Being Alone/ Here is a great sermon from Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy it Have a blessed day
Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: How To Deal With Being Alone (May-11-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Friday, 14 May 2021 02:27
posted by Blenda clark
I love to hear him
Wednesday, 12 May 2021 22:27
posted by Linda Gail Shepard
Dr. Charles Stanley knows aloneness like me. As a widow I have 3 mighty men living with me, my Father God JEHOVAH, my Lord Jesus Christ and my Precious Holy Spirit! Thank you Charles Stanley, we love you!!
Wednesday, 12 May 2021 19:01
posted by Gaye sullivan
Thank you for this message as I needed to hear it. God bless your ministry.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Sunday Reflection: The Truth About Family - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-24-2021)
- Expressing Patience - Charles Stanley (October-23-2021)
- The Greatness of God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-23-2021)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-23-2021
- Patience in the Wait - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-22-2021)