Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: How to Stay Strong (May-02-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 02 May 2021 02:33

Dr. Charles Stanley (May-02-2021)  Sermon: How to Stay Strong. Here is a great sermon from Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy it Have a blessed day

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: How to Stay Strong (May-02-2021)

• Comment Link Frank Smith Saturday, 08 May 2021 07:40 posted by Frank Smith

I live in Arizona, always dream about meeting Dr. Stanley one day. Now I work in Washington DC. I would like to drive to Atlanta to join the worship so I can see Dr. Stanley. Any suggestions?

• Comment Link Pamela Lange Tuesday, 04 May 2021 09:49 posted by Pamela Lange

Totally filled my Facebook. Love Mr. Stanley, but one daily message or sermon is enough.

• Comment Link Pamela Lange Tuesday, 04 May 2021 09:49 posted by Pamela Lange

• Comment Link Judy Bernard Monday, 03 May 2021 11:08 posted by Judy Bernard

I listen to your sermons every Sunday on t.v.

• Comment Link Judy Bernard Monday, 03 May 2021 11:08 posted by Judy Bernard

I listen to your sermons every Sunday on t.v.

• Comment Link Kathy Meighen Sunday, 02 May 2021 10:54 posted by Kathy Meighen

Could you please send me your daily In Touch booklet? Just in case they do something to our phones. Thank you for teaching Love and Jesus. God Bless You and America 🙏🇺🇸

• Comment Link Audrey Lovelace Sunday, 02 May 2021 09:26 posted by Audrey Lovelace

I really love these teachings. I wish that I had known about this when my children were young. A must have resource in your life.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...