Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Letting God Take Control (April-30-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Friday, 30 April 2021 03:13

Dr. Charles  Stanley (April-30-2021) Sermon: Letting God Take Control .  Here is a great sermon from Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy it Sometimes you just need God to take the wheel!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Letting God Take Control (April-30-2021)

• Comment Link Iris me bessmer Thursday, 03 June 2021 08:52 posted by Iris me bessmer

Love your sermons you are so sincere Thhank you sincerely Gods blessings always

Love your sermons you are so sincere Thhank you sincerely Gods blessings always

Love your sermons you are so sincere Thhank you sincerely Gods blessings always

• Comment Link Iris me bessmer Thursday, 03 June 2021 08:51 posted by Iris me bessmer

Love your sermons you are so sincere Thhank you sincerely Gods blessings always

• Comment Link Patti Yampolsky Friday, 30 April 2021 13:20 posted by Patti Yampolsky

Thank you for your messasges. I listen to one every day. It hs been a source of comfort and encouragement to me for many years now. However, I find that the background music is distracting for me. I am 90 years old and have a slight hearing problem that requires a hearing aid. It does not separate the background noise from the spoken word. Sometimes I can't even hear the message. I still urge you to continue a I can only imaging how many people are blessed by these messges every day. May our God continue to bless your ministry.

• Comment Link Terry Crossie Friday, 30 April 2021 09:40 posted by Terry Crossie

once again such a disappointment in the Dr.Stanley pod casts. I have written before about this draw back to the pod cast, but have never received a reply to my concerns.
    Which tells me the administrators of the pod cast are more interested in having the back ground music, drown out the word of God.
    When did your importance shift gears, and the music is the focal point of the pod cast, and Gods word takes second fiddle to mans choice of egotistical editing.

I am one person, but I'm betting there are thousands who agree, drop the music I'm here to listen to what God has to say, not what the local musician is playing
    Terry Crossie

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...