Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Mother's Day (May-10-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Monday, 10 May 2021 02:03

Dr. Charles (May-10-2021)  Stanley Sermon: Mother's Day.   Here is a great sermon from Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy it Have a blessed day

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon: Mother's Day (May-10-2021)

• Comment Link Missy Wicks Tuesday, 11 May 2021 10:12 posted by Missy Wicks

You are sending them already... why are you asking again???????

• Comment Link Carolyn Tuesday, 11 May 2021 01:37 posted by Carolyn

PRAISE GOD☝
    For an encouraging Word and
    Reminder of an GODLY
    Touch/ Hug.....for those so
    Far from us in 2021 🤗.

• Comment Link Ma Mennie Destua Junsay Monday, 10 May 2021 10:30 posted by Ma Mennie Destua Junsay

i like your sermon online by Dr charles Stanley i need your advice my own life help me guide me on my daily needs bring condition every day of my life help me to resolve of all my problems in my family.
    Ma Mennie Junsay

• Comment Link Ma Mennie Destua Junsay Monday, 10 May 2021 10:20 posted by Ma Mennie Destua Junsay

Ma Mennie Junsay

Ma Mennie Junsay

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...