Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon- You Hold The Key To Success (May-05-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Wednesday, 05 May 2021 01:56

Dr. Charles Stanley (May-05-2021)  Sermon- You Hold The Key To Success . Here is a great sermon from Dr. Charles Stanley, hope you guys enjoy it Have a blessed day

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr. Charles Stanley Sermon- You Hold The Key To Success (May-05-2021)

• Comment Link Vickie julson Sunday, 30 May 2021 14:34 posted by Vickie julson

AMEN DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST WHOSE WORD IS WHAT IS HOLDING ME TO GATHER ANOTHER DAY.

• Comment Link rachel. Spruill Saturday, 29 May 2021 18:47 posted by rachel. Spruill

Amen. Please pray for my family.

Amen. Please pray for my family.

• Comment Link Larry Young Thursday, 06 May 2021 02:06 posted by Larry Young

Dr.Stanly your work for “IAM” has changed millions of lives including my Owen . I find my self listening to your
    Sermons two or three hours a night or more at times . Some I listen to over and over . You are Tully Truly A vessel of
    GOD “ my He bless you in all you do .

• Comment Link Larry Young Thursday, 06 May 2021 02:06 posted by Larry Young

GOD “ my He bless you in all you do .

• Comment Link Teri Wednesday, 05 May 2021 16:29 posted by Teri

Please pray for me. Lately when things go wrong the first thing that comes to my mind is " if I was gone it would be better". Some time a hear like a voice letting me " leave Jesus".

• Comment Link Arleen Wednesday, 05 May 2021 02:07 posted by Arleen

Amen

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...