Dr Charles Stanley (February-18-2021) Sermons :How To Handle Our Guilt - Part 1.
Dr Charles Stanley Sermons :How To Handle Our Guilt - Part 1 (February-18-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Thursday, 18 February 2021 19:13
posted by Dorothy Barnhill
Thank you for this message. I really needed to hear this.
Thursday, 18 February 2021 09:24
posted by terry crossie
the loud music over rides Dr. Stanley's voice and you cannot hear the end of the sermon. You need to change , most annoying and one doesn't hear the end of his sermon
Thursday, 18 February 2021 08:05
posted by Shirley Solomon
This is so true.i never thought about this.Thank you Bro.Stanley .that makes me feel better.Amen
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley-God's Word gives wisdom
- Sunday Reflection: The Truth About Family - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-24-2021)
- Expressing Patience - Charles Stanley (October-23-2021)
- The Greatness of God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-23-2021)
- Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-23-2021