Dr Charles Stanley (February-19-2021) Sermons : How To Handle Our Guilt - Part 2.
Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : How To Handle Our Guilt - Part 2 (February-19-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Friday, 19 February 2021 11:28
posted by Canary LeBlanc
Friday, 19 February 2021 10:14
posted by terry crossie
the music is terrible and very distractive and you cannot hear the final testimony of the sermon. Why this music , some modern day phycologist has recommended the loud music. Get rid of it it only hampers your intent, and leaves the listener lost and struggling to hear the whole sermon
Friday, 19 February 2021 09:13
posted by sharon Pollitt
I love hearing your sermon you explain it so clearly to understand God6 worvs
Friday, 19 February 2021 08:48
posted by Carol Mueller
Best commentary ever on this subject. Thank you so much for making your sermons and available to all.
Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life....
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Walking Through Dark Times With God | Timeless Truths – Dr. Charles Stanley
- The Truth Inside - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-14-2022)
- How to Listen to God - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-14-2022)
- Where Are You? – Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (August-13-2022)
- Does Prayer Influence God? - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon August-13-2022