Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : How to Handle Our Rejection - Part 1 (February-21-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 21 February 2021 02:47

Dr Charles Stanley (February-21-2021) Sermons : How to Handle Our Rejection - Part 1.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link terry crossie Sunday, 21 February 2021 10:30 posted by terry crossie

once again I couldn't understand the last part of the sermon , music very loud and interfering/. Why what is your agenda with using this music to drown out the sermon. Are you going to answer me or just ignore.

• Comment Link Juanita Rivera Sunday, 21 February 2021 09:52 posted by Juanita Rivera

Beautiful sermon it touch me deeply since most what was said I have faced. Thank you

• Comment Link Jeannie Klotzbuecher Sunday, 21 February 2021 07:48 posted by Jeannie Klotzbuecher

This is ALWAYS a relevant topic.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...