Dr Charles Stanley (February-23-2021) Sermons : How to Handle Our Rejection - Part 2.
Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : How to Handle Our Rejection - Part 2 (February-23-2021)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Tuesday, 23 February 2021 22:20 posted by Ditas Ocampo
After hearing this, I now want to live on the basis of who I am in Christ. I am His daughter. I am blessed!Report
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley Sermons : My Soul Finds In God Alone, My Salvation Comes From Him (March-07-2021)
- Sunday Reflection: Passions and Patience - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (March 07 2021)
- Charles Stanley Sermons: Listen To This Every Night In 2021 (March-06-2021)
- The Words of Our Faith - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (March-06-2021)
- Patience - Essential to Experiencing God's Best - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon March-06-2021