Dr Charles Stanley Sermons: LETTING GOD HANDLE YOUR BURDENS - PART 2​ - (March-11-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Thursday, 11 March 2021 03:55

Dr Charles Stanley (March-11-2021) Sermons: LETTING GOD HANDLE YOUR BURDENS - PART 2​. When burdens come into your life, how do you handle them? Do you deal with them according to God's Word? Or do you find yourself complaining and trying to escape them? God knows what your load limit is, and it would be out of character for Him to burden you without also supporting you with His strength and wisdom. Learn how to surrender your life to Christ and experience the relief only He can offer. Dr. Stanley teaches you how in this freeing message.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Tracy Thursday, 02 September 2021 21:36 posted by Tracy

Please pray for me

• Comment Link Tracy Thursday, 02 September 2021 21:36 posted by Tracy

Please pray for me

• Comment Link Dean Johnson Friday, 12 March 2021 01:12 posted by Dean Johnson

I love hearing your sermons! Thank you

• Comment Link Alberta Cantrell Thursday, 11 March 2021 22:13 posted by Alberta Cantrell

Dr Stanley I have prayed to GOD I will be united with my husband in heaven one day. Dr Stanley do you believe that our love ones can hear our prayers?

• Comment Link Alberta Cantrell Thursday, 11 March 2021 22:12 posted by Alberta Cantrell

• Comment Link Brenda Levatte Thursday, 11 March 2021 13:15 posted by Brenda Levatte

Thank tou for your word. Help me to surrender all my will and help me to place them beneath your yoke and connect me to You. Lord Help me to full trust You fully. Amen.

• Comment Link Brenda Levatte Thursday, 11 March 2021 13:14 posted by Brenda Levatte

• Comment Link Brenda Levatte Thursday, 11 March 2021 13:13 posted by Brenda Levatte

Thank tou for your word. Help me to surrender all my will and help me to place them beneath your yoke and connect me to You. Lord Help me ti full trust Tiy fylly. Amen.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...