Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : Prayer That Moves God

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 11 July 2021 03:56

Dr Charles StanleySermons : Prayer That Moves God .  Meet Dr. Stanley. Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries and a New York Times best-selling author. While his teaching is transmitted throughout ... Thank for watching video!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : Prayer That Moves God

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:59 posted by Martha Ludwig

Mr Stanley I Love Listen To You ! Thank You thousand times for the booklets you send to me .I Love Reading Them ! You Are An Amazing Pastor ! May God Keep Having You Preach His Word! God Bless You !Thank You For The Words of the Bible ! Bless You !

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:59 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:58 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:58 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:58 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:57 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:57 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:57 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Martha Ludwig Sunday, 11 July 2021 15:57 posted by Martha Ludwig

• Comment Link Sheila Harley Monday, 24 August 2020 19:45 posted by Sheila Harley

Please send me the lesson from Sunday. August 23,2020.
    Thank you kindly..

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...