Dr Charles Stanley Sermons : Shortcutting the Will of God - Part 2 (January-31-2021)

Published in Charles Stanley
Sunday, 31 January 2021 03:13

Dr Charles Stanley (January-31-2021) Sermons : Shortcutting the Will of God - Part 2 .

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Talita Sebekedi Thursday, 15 July 2021 09:30 posted by Talita Sebekedi

Good morning and win today. Emmanuel God is with us. Thank You Lord in Jesus Christ name we pray AMEN. Son of David have Mercy on me, let Your Mercy Speak for Me, Your Devine favour locate me Son of David have Mercy on me in Jesus Christ name we pray AMEN. Lord Jesus give me a hearing heart in Jesus Christ name we pray AMEN Lord Jesus whatever the situation give me joy in my effort in Jesus Christ name we pray AMEN Lord Jesus locate me in Your mercy and favour in Jesus Christ name we pray AMEN.

• Comment Link Lauriana Dalusong Sunday, 31 January 2021 18:38 posted by Lauriana Dalusong

Continue in serving the Lord with love, peace and joy in your heart. Amen! Keep on the firing line!

• Comment Link Bernice Comer Sunday, 31 January 2021 11:13 posted by Bernice Comer

I believe in my heart that Dr Stanley was chosen by my heavenly father to do gods will and that is to teach not preach gods words and I pray that god will give whatever it is that I need to retain his teaching in my heart and life

• Comment Link Bernice Comer Sunday, 31 January 2021 10:55 posted by Bernice Comer

• Comment Link Bernice comer Sunday, 31 January 2021 10:51 posted by Bernice comer

I believe in my heart that Dr Stanley was chosen by my heavenly father to do gods will and that is to teach not preach gods words and I pray that god will.give me whatever it is I need to retain his teaching in my heart and life

• Comment Link Bernice comer Sunday, 31 January 2021 10:50 posted by Bernice comer

• Comment Link terry crossie Sunday, 31 January 2021 10:41 posted by terry crossie

I certainly do mean to complain but your videos and pod casts are not coming in the proper sequence. I click on the short cuts of Gods plan part 1 and It comes up part 2 and when I click on part 2 , January 30 it brings up the sermon for January 27th.

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...