Charles Stanley (June-24-2020) Sermon: Encouraging One Another . Social Distancing. Quarantines. Orders to shelter in place and stay at home. These healthy precautions were enacted to help curb the spread of the virus, but the unintended consequence is that they may have also generated an unhealthy preoccupation with ourselves. Part 2 of the "Encouragement" series reminds us of our responsibility to encourage one another, especially given that technology has afforded us many ways to stay connected even while we are physically apart. While you listen to Dr. Stanley, think about how you can reassure someone who may feel discouraged, afraid, or alone.
Encouraging One Another – Charles Stanley (June-24-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- GOD'S GUIDE TO LIFE AT ITS BEST (October-30-2020)
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD (October-28-2020)