Dr. Charles Stanley -Following Jesus. What makes someone a follower of Jesus? Going to church? Donating money to good causes? Trying to be a good person? The answer is actually much simpler: all we have to do is follow the Leader. In this message, Dr. Stanley outlines exactly how to walk in the footsteps of Jesus, surrendering our lives and mirroring His life of prayer, service, and sacrifice. Don't get caught up in a performance-based Christianity, instead, pick up your cross and follow the Leader.
Following Jesus – Dr. Charles Stanley
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Friday, 03 September 2021 17:31
posted by Sandra Carter
Thank you Dr. Stanley
Friday, 03 September 2021 13:00
posted by Patricia Russo
Great suggestion especially during these turbulent times we see happening in our world. As followers of Christ, the steps we should follow are placed before us & should be read before we fall asleep at night. Thank you, Dr. Charles Stanley for your inspiring sermon!
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- What Consumes Your Mind Controls Your Life - Charles Stanley (October-15-2021)
- How can I have a "personal, intimate relationship" with God? - Ask Dr. Chares Stanley
- The Blessings of Inadequacy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-15-2021)
- How will I know when it's time to stop praying? - Ask Charles Stanley
- What Is the Church? - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (October-14-2021)