Dr. Charles Stanley (May-29-2020) God - Our Faithful Companion. God wants to bless all aspects of our lives as a powerful testimony to His abundant grace. He also bestows blessings because He loves us unconditionally and wants only our very best. Taking time to acknowledge the One who faithfully walks beside us, meditating on and listening to Him, allows us to pray with confidence as David did: “May the house of Your servant be blessed forever” (2 Sam. 7:29).
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Friday, 29 May 2020 22:08 posted by Jeanet Sivas
I love listening to Pastor Stanley because he makes the Word of God not only simple but takes out the mystery and therefore it becomes the most natural wise way to live and when we take God at His word and try to leave according to His direction (commandments)then GodReport
gives us the tools and ability's to live by them.
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Inheriting God’s Promises - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-21-2020)
- Charles Stanley- A HEART FOR GOD- A VISION FOR THE WORLD (October-20-2020)
- God’s Encouragement in Tough Times - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-20-2020)
- How To Study The Bible Charles Stanley (October-19-2020)
- When the Odds Are Against You - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-19-2020)