Charles Stanley (September-30-3030) How can I recover from my past?. When someone hurts you, how can you forgive the person and move on? Dr. Charles Stanley answers a viewer email
How can I recover from my past? (Ask Dr. Stanley) (September-30-3030)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Comment Link Wednesday, 30 September 2020 12:19 posted by Victoria benedito
I am so bless pastor... thank you for your message...
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley sermon: Is Jesus Christ God?
- Ending Well - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (December-07-2021)
- Should you "feel something" when you're saved? - Ask Charles Stanley
- A Realistic View of Life - Charles Stanley Daily Devotional (December-06-2021)
- Struggling with your tithe? - Charles Stanley