Ask Charles Stanley: How can I remove strongholds in my life? Do you feel like a habit or a sin pattern has a hold on you? Dr. Charles Stanley responds to this email from a viewer concerned about a struggle they can't seem to overcome.
How can I remove strongholds in my life? - Ask Charles Stanley
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- It Is Good to Give Thanks - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-27-2020)
- Charles Stanley -How To View Life's Trials (November-26-2020)
- The Benefits of Gratitude - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-26-2020)
- Charles Stanley - A Warning Against Drifting (November- 25- 2020)
- How to Make a Difference - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-25-2020)