Ask Charles Stanley (May-29-2019) How can I stop seeking the approval of others? When we look to please others we create a trap for ourselves. Dr. Charles Stanley shares why God's love and approval are so much more satisfying.
How can I stop seeking the approval of others? - Ask Charles Stanley (May-29-2019)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Living a Surrendered Life – Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-31-2020
- DR CHARLES STANLEY- GOD'S GUIDE TO LIFE AT ITS BEST (October-30-2020)
- Listening Through Restlessness - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-30-2020)
- WANDERING FROM THE WORD- PART 2 (October-29-2020)
- Distracted Listeners - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-29-2020)