Ask Charles Stanley - May-01-2019 - How do I balance God's laws with His mercy and grace? God is loving and merciful, and yet He has very high standards for us. Dr. Charles Stanley reflects on the balance - and the lack of contradiction - between the two.
How do I balance God's laws with His mercy and grace? (Ask Charles Stanley) May-01-2019
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- God Is Trustworthy - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-24-2020)
- The Rocky Road to the Will of God - Charles Stanley Weekly Saturday sermon October-24-2020
- Praying With Authority - Charles Stanley Sermon (October-23-2020)
- Judgment Day for Believers - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (October-23-2020)
- STRONG FRIENDSHIPS - PARTS 1 - DR CHARLES STANLEY (October-22-2020)