Dr. Charles Stanley (July-21-2020) HOW TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF [What To Do When In Despair]. For more messages from Charles Stanley, go to intouch.org/tv. HOW TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF: Rock bottom, end of the rope, all-time low....no matter what you call it, at some point all of us have been there or will be. So, what do you do when everything seems to be ruined? In this message, Dr. Charles Stanley looks at the life of David. He would become king- but not before he experienced his own moment of despair.
HOW TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF [What To Do When In Despair] - Dr. Charles Stanley (July-21-2020)
Leave a comment
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...
Latest from Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley - Down But Not Out (November -30-2020)
- God Is in Control - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-30-2020)
- Charles Stanley - Because He Lives (November -29-2020)
- Full of Grace - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-29-2020)
- Transformed by the Word - Charles Stanley Daily Devotion (November-28-2020)