HOW TO PRAY THE WILL OF GOD- DR. CHARLES STANLEY (October-05-2020)

Published in Charles Stanley
Monday, 05 October 2020 06:27

DR. CHARLES STANLEY (October-05-2020) HOW TO PRAY THE WILL OF GOD.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

HOW TO PRAY THE WILL OF GOD- DR. CHARLES STANLEY (October-05-2020)

• Comment Link Solomon Adamu Zabu Monday, 05 October 2020 08:00 posted by Solomon Adamu Zabu

Good afternoon Man of God..please I want to you to prayers for me about fanicial break through and also to prayers for me about depression is disturbing me serious here..Thanks u man of God.

• Comment Link Solomon Adamu Zabu Monday, 05 October 2020 07:59 posted by Solomon Adamu Zabu

Charles Stanley

Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. He has an evangelical and dispensationalist theology. Charles Frazier Stanley was born on September 25, 1932, in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, just nine months bef ...